Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

I just about had a fit of joy when I saw this. I missed your videos, Adam. Glad you are still doing projects on the side to keep your sanity in check with all the Bitey intensive work you've been engaged in. Merry Christmas, man.

chluaid responds:

Thanks! It's good to belt out a quick one from time to time (not a euphemism)

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

Johnny

Utah, I think you're so successful cause you touch yourself at night. And I watch. Oh yeeeaaaahhh...

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Way to (E)GO!

Dicks slamming on controllers? Snorting pure Halo? Here I was hoping for something outrageous and yet all I saw were typical, everyday Halo fans. Hahaha genius.

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Hahaha

My favorite was the not going out ending. All the medals are working now, so nobody should complain about that anymore. Keep up the good work!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thank god.

Coma Coma

Wow

That was a fantastic game. Keep up the good work. It was tough, but not so difficult that it became un-fun.

Naruto: Ultimate Battle Naruto: Ultimate Battle

Wow

There were some glitches, such as when I was on the final boss with Naruto and I got knocked out of bounds and respawned like I was still flying. I couldn't even move after that. When you unlock Naruto's Fox Chakra he is pretty much invincible. Good game.

Cha0tic221 responds:

Yeah, Kyubi Naruto is godly. There are other things about him that make him even more devestating though. Try going one step further after that with up+spcial. LOL

Thanks for the comment