Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

Hahaha

My favorite was the not going out ending. All the medals are working now, so nobody should complain about that anymore. Keep up the good work!

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thank god.

Coma Coma

Wow

That was a fantastic game. Keep up the good work. It was tough, but not so difficult that it became un-fun.

Naruto: Ultimate Battle Naruto: Ultimate Battle

Wow

There were some glitches, such as when I was on the final boss with Naruto and I got knocked out of bounds and respawned like I was still flying. I couldn't even move after that. When you unlock Naruto's Fox Chakra he is pretty much invincible. Good game.

Cha0tic221 responds:

Yeah, Kyubi Naruto is godly. There are other things about him that make him even more devestating though. Try going one step further after that with up+spcial. LOL

Thanks for the comment

Canabalt Canabalt

Wow

I bet that's John Woo's kid.

Leaving Leaving

Hey.

I like drinking beer too. Let's make it happen.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Hmm...

It won't let me change the character for customization. When I click on any of the left or right arrow buttons to change them, nothing happens.

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Hmmm

I'm never going into Carlsbad Caverns again.

Skibble Shot Skibble Shot

Hmm..

While not the greatest of this game genre, it is definitely solid. The controls are simple, and they work. Smooth animation and simple sound. Not too shabby. A little more practice and you could become one of the greats!

MindScape MindScape

Very good game.

It tripped me out man. All that spinning and trippy gravity. Fantastic programming. Keep up the good work.

Hewitt Hewitt

An amazing piece.

I throughly enjoyed this game. Though I got frustrated at some points, I always managed to figure it out, which was nice. The speed he walked was kind of a pain in the neck, which is why that speed bar at the bottom was nice. I thought you animated Hewitt's movement much better than Grims'. I hope you continue these great works of art, they are extremely enjoyable. My only complaint is talking to people. It was pretty frustrating having to go talk to a person again before you could combine items.