Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

I just about had a fit of joy when I saw this. I missed your videos, Adam. Glad you are still doing projects on the side to keep your sanity in check with all the Bitey intensive work you've been engaged in. Merry Christmas, man.

chluaid responds:

Thanks! It's good to belt out a quick one from time to time (not a euphemism)

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

Johnny

Utah, I think you're so successful cause you touch yourself at night. And I watch. Oh yeeeaaaahhh...

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Way to (E)GO!

Dicks slamming on controllers? Snorting pure Halo? Here I was hoping for something outrageous and yet all I saw were typical, everyday Halo fans. Hahaha genius.

Halt You Hoarders! Halt You Hoarders!

WOAH

Why does this cartoon remind me of the Brave Little Toaster?

//Necropolis Synergy //Necropolis Synergy

Fantastic Job

Once again, you put out another quality flash. They just keep getting better! Definitely digging all the glowing effects you have going on. Pretty solid voices and awesome fight scenes. I love when a flash shows the obvious hard work that went into it and yours shines through. Keep up the good work and I'll keep watching your movies.

The Beast Snacks 1 The Beast Snacks 1

Not too shabby

I can tell you worked your ass off on this on it shows. I would have to say my biggest gripe is the quality of the voice acting. By that I mean it is really awkward to go from them talking normally and yet get really quiet when they are yelling. It's like Stewart from Mad TV or something. Other then that I enjoyed your backgrounds, characters and though it may not be the best drawn cartoon on Newgrounds, for some reason your style works well. Keep working hard and you'll just keep getting better and better.

Justin Bieber's Forehead Justin Bieber's Forehead

Funny

But who the hell is Justin Bieber?

Press Start: Familiar Press Start: Familiar

HOLY CRAP!

That damn Ninja Turtles level was the bane of my childhood! I can't tell you how many times we played that level and when we would beat it, we had lost so many lives that we died shortly after and had to start the whole game over again. That made this whole movie for me!

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

...

All we need now is some pee-pee.

Gamer Tonight - Zombie Gamer Tonight - Zombie

Nice edition

Good job man, although I question your zombie's anatomy. Unless of course he's not a human zombie. If he was, he would have a humerus bone on the upper part of the arm, not radius and ulna. (I've had to draw the arm bones more time than I can count)

RubberNinja responds:

Haha yeah I know what you're talking about. I just wanted him to look a bit crazy by doing that. I did change his design for later things though.